The Βuchmesse in Frankfurt is the largest trade fair for books all over the world and is being held annually. Thus, in October 11.- 15. 2017, representatives from publishers will be visiting the exhibition in order to discuss about the international publishing rights & licensing fees.
Frankfurter Buchmesse 2017
International Book Fair
It is organized by a subsidiary business set up by the association of German publishers & booksellers. More than 7,100 exhibitors & 277,000 visitors (among them are 142,300 trade visitors) pass by during the event as it is an important factor regarding marketing & books promotion. Our agency travels you in Frankfurter Buchmesse, at Frankfurt 11- 15 October 2017, offering attractive packages from:
Package Price includes:
- Round air tickets from & to Athens in economy class
- 2 overnights in a double/ single room for the visitors of the exhibition- the accommodation place is easily accessible from the exhibition centre
- Breakfast daily
- 1 Luggage up to 23 kg
- Third party insurance
- Airport taxes are not included (around €107 per person)
- Prices are per person
- Attractive packages for exhibitors are available- in which airtickets, accommodation, transfers during their business trip, car & van rental in order to transfer the exhibition material, agency's representative may be included
- Our office may provide services for exhibition stands' construction through our specialized partners all over the world
Trip organization based on your personal and professional requests has always been our main concern. You may contact us for diversification of the dates, entrance tickets during your entire stay, transportation to and from the airport and all other services or queries. In case you wish to make a reservation please contact us at 00302104282780 or email us at email@example.com. Schedule could be adapted in order to meet your needs and requests.